Monday, January 24, 2011

Starcraft 2 first person shooter















CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM



Demonstration in longer than FPS SC2 proof of concept.
Certain features from now on:
-Movement there was 8-directional full and smooth.
-Smooth mosilok.
-Rifle attack based on a custom function trasilini.

Questions/answers made by others (the questions/answers are edited entertainment beast is awesome):

Q: can explain the functionality of trasilini what? : P I think I know what it does, but how does it work?

A: basically, I draw the line radiating outward from the attacker, using him to go to the project in this direction. This font, and intersect with the terrain and other units. First intersection where the bullet.

Q: "OK". You can use a point to do this, or is there a specific function "trasilini" into the editor already?

A: no, is a series of tasks my router. I'm not sure what you mean loop points. The basic process:
Take the origin and Yao/playground, create a vector normal to break the strike wave length trasilini, create a unity of all units in the direction of General loop through each line crosses with domain based on it, get points influence the area where the bullet goes. Terrain, check where goes the line below it.