CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM
-Saw this movie last week.
-Loves it beyond belief
Finally I got it today.
Meiiiins-guess what?
//W TC?
-More than just love movie I liked chemistry crafts.
All soooo ... Pure. Sweet and clear.
-This is the first historical romance story there are kisses 2 only (until then, had only one) ... These features are still a lot of love without talking until half time and is astonding!
...
The girl who plays the Pocahontas County (although it's not called the Pocahontas County in the movie) is only 14.
14 years until her acting chops, emotional not less, compared to 28 years, Colin Ferrell!?
This is another amazing.
...
So yeah ....
//C O n c E P T:
-In the film, very rare dialogue
-Communication between John and have very limited in the beginning.
-But still ' they fell in love ' even thought, quickly.
-So, I decided to make this without using the lyrical song or any voisiovirs from the original movie to add clarity to the characters and story despite lacking the language.
-It was entitled ' o m r l d ' not only as a simplistic games on the original title, but because there is a line in the movie that says everything about the world except love are fictitious.
That love is the world.
//I N O:
See the end of the video!